We made this recipe last week, and it was SO good. It’s really simple, too!
It also gave us an excuse to keep using our perfectly paleo parmesan cheeze – we couldn’t stop eating it! The best part is that you can whip this up in 10 minutes. It’s simple, flavorful, and really good for you.
10-Minute Broccolini with Cherry Tomatoes & Garlic
- 1-2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil or coconut oil
- 2 bunches of broccolini, trim off about a 1/2 inch on the bottom end
- 4 cloves of garlic, chopped
- 2 cups (one container) cherry tomatoes, halved
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup water
- Optional: Paleo Parmesan Cheeze
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil to pan, and swirl to coat.
- Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds, stirring frequently.
- Add broccolini and cook 2 minutes.
- Add water and tomatoes. Cover, reduce heat to medium, and cook 3 minutes.
- Add salt and black pepper; cook, uncovered, 4 minutes or until broccolini is crisp-tender but still bright green.
- Top with paleo parmesan cheeze and enjoy!