Our #HH30Day challenge isn’t just about food. It’s about a food revolution!
Saying yes to a new challenge is never easy. And our #HH30Day challenge isn’t just about food. It’s about a food revolution! We hope to challenge you to redefine the way you think about food and how you choose what you eat every day. Can you eat whole, natural and local foods for 30 days? We think so! We’re here to empower you to conquer our challenge and achieve your goals! Here are some tips so you can be ready on May 1st:
- Challenge a friend: Encourage your friends to participate with you and touch base each week to track your progress. You can hold each other accountable and celebrate small successes! We suggest using social media as a platform; it makes it easy to connect!
- Set up recurring orders: Having healthy and nutritious items delivered on a regular basis can help you stay on track. Fresh produce, meats, dairy and more can easily be delivered on a recurring basis!
- Try new recipes: Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring! Our blog provides recipes that accommodate the 30 day challenge and our friends at 100 Days of Real Food offer full meal plans!
- Plan in advance: Going out to a restaurant? Look at the menu online before you go. Leaving for vacation? Pack healthy snacks and water for the trip so you’re less tempted to buy junk food on the road! Planning in advance isn’t always fun but is a great key to forming healthy eating habits.
- Celebrate: This, like any other challenge, is difficult! Celebrate the small and big wins because choosing better foods for you and your family is a great accomplishment!
Are you up for the #HH30Day challenge? We’re here for you and are happy to answer any questions along the way. Plus, we’ll have great prizes throughout the month of May to celebrate!
For more information and to pledge, visit our website! And don’t forget to use the hashtag #HH30Day on social media.